- Telederm Resources and Training Material
Telederm Resources and Training Material
From here you will be able to access instructional videos, guides, fact sheets and articles to assist you in using Telederm.
- Telederm eLearning Course
Telederm eLearning Course
The on-demand course covers the following topics:
- Preparing the digital camera for a telederm photo shoot
- Preparing the room for a telederm photo shoot
- Top 8 photography tips for successful telederm photographs
- A simulation on how to use the telederm software to create and submit a referral to a consultant
- Live Training Calendar
Live Training Calendar
Choose from many different Live-Practical sessions as a refresher for the occasional user or a hands-on introduction to a new product or service on OTN’s Best Practices Lunch & Learn Series Calendar
- Telederm Short Instructional Videos
Telederm Short Instructional Videos
- What is Telederm?
What is Telederm?
- How Telederm Works
How Telederm Works
- Minimum Computer and Network Requirement
Minimum Computer and Network Requirement
- Billing Information
- Instruction Manuals
The instruction manuals provide detailed descriptions of the application and camera used in the Telederm service.
- Telederm Set-Up Instructions
Telederm Set-Up Instructions
These guides help explain the technical requirements and instructions for a referring and consulting site to successfully set-up their computer using OTN’s Telederm service.
- Telederm for Consultants and Referring Physicians
Telederm for Consultants and Referring Physicians
Quick guides outlining how to use OTN’s Telederm service.
- Telederm Communication Resources
Telederm Communication Resources
These resources describe OTN’s Telederm's service for the physician and patient. Some Telederm tools are also provided to help you in your practice.
- Privacy and Security Considerations
Privacy and Security Considerations
- Teledermatology Publications and Articles
Teledermatology Publications and Articles
A curated collection of article links that showcase teledermatology and OTN’s Telederm service use and benefit in a variety of contexts.